T25 Speed 1.0 Video

Failed to connect to plusone.google.com port 443: Connection refused

One of my favorite tests to do with each Beachbody workout is test out my calorie burn with my heart rate monitor. Shaun T developed Focus T25 a few years ago. This workout program has 11 different workout videos split between two levels (The Alpha and Beta Phase). I decided to track how many calories I burn doing the T25 workouts.

Each workout is only 25 minutes long, so initially I wondered if you could actually burn that many calories without investing in doing a 45-60 minute workout. But since the workouts are fast-paced right from the first minute, my heart rate skyrocketed and I was sweating like a mad man!

One of the things I love most about this program is that the moves are athletic based and easy to follow. No weird complicated choreography that is nearly impossible to do. They are quick, challenging and you start a new move just as you’re body is too tired to continue the current move!

Focus T25 taking me from dry to wet in about 12mins!Speed 1.0 has a few sequences that incorporate a short, but well appreciated stretch, ahhhhhh! May 4, 2015 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Part 1: Alpha - Speed 1.0. คุณสามารถ Search ตารางการเล่น T25 ใน Goole คำว่า 'T25 Calendar' ถ้าชอบกด Like ถ้าคิดว่ามีประโยชน์ช่วยกันกด Share. Apr 02, 2020 Beta Core Speed. 20K views April 1, 2020. Beta Core Cardio. 32K views April 1, 2020. Related Pages See All. Pages Interest T25 Videos. The Focus T25 program consists of 10 different 25-minute workouts. You start with the Alpha phase, which includes five workouts: Cardio. Total body circuit.

Of course, my calorie burn isn’t going to be reflective of everyone’s. Depending on your personal fitness level, your calorie burn will vary. Men are more likely to burn more calories per workout than women. Other factors that affect this are your current weight, height, fitness level and how much effort you put into the workouts.

I tried to give each workout a 10 for effort to get a good estimate of what the highest calorie burn you could expect per T25 workout. Let’s start with the Alpha Phase!

Focus T25 Speed 1.0 Video

Note: All of this was tracked using my Fitbit Charge HR 2. The screen shots are taken from the Fitbit App installed on my phone after tracking each workout.

T25 Calories Burned During the Alpha Phase

Length of Each Alpha Workout: 25 minutes plus a 2.5-3.5 minute cool down

Workout 1: Cardio

Average Heart Rate: 147 beats per minute (3 minutes in the peak zone; 24 minutes in the cardio zone)

Calories Burned: 277

Workout Summary: Cardio is a fast-paced workout that doesn’t stop! You begin a series of cardio moves including hop squats, jumping jack variations, skipping and more! You pretty much work non stop until the cool down. It is intense but a powerful workout!

Workout 2: Speed 1.0

Average Heart Rate: 152 beats per minute (8 minute in the peak zone; 18 minutes in the cardio zone)

Calories Burned: 296 calories

Workout Summary: Speed 1.0 is different from Cardio because it is more of a high intensity interval training style workout. You will do a series of “Speed” moves at a very high intensity. Then you’ll switch to active stretch moves while your heart rate decreases before powering through another “Speed” move. The break is needed but only lasts long enough to lower your heart rate before it soars again. After learning each sequence, you’ll do all of them together without stopping. It is one heck of a workout!

Workout 3: Total Body Circuit

Average Heart Rate: 151 bpm (7 minutes in the peak zone, 21 minutes in the cardio zone)

Calories Burned: 305 calories

Workout Summary: Ahh! This was by far the most difficult of the lot. Shaun T says himself that this is the most advanced/difficult workout all week, and he was right! You work your entire body from head to toe and it feels like the workout doesn’t stop! My heart rate was at its peak for most of the workout, but the calorie burn paid off!

Workout 4: Ab Intervals

Average Heart Rate: 136 bpm (14 minutes in the cardio zone, 5 minutes in the fat burning zone)

T25

Calories Burned: 190 calories

Workout Summary: This is a great mix of both ab work and cardio interval training. You’ll do a series of ab routines to work your core and then mix it up with spikes of high intensity cardio.

Workout 5: Lower Focus

Average Heart Rate: 150 bpm (7 minutes in the peak zone, 20 minutes in the cardio zone)

Calories Burned: 295 calories

Workout Summary: I really enjoyed this workout. You do a variety of moves that are both high intensity and a few ow intensity as you work your butt, thighs, legs and calf muscles. You will learn one move, then the next one will be a slightly more intense version of the previous move. Finally you’ll do a super intense version of the original move. For example, basic squat, then a basic squat jump, etc.

Calories Burned Doing the T25 Beta Phase

Workout 1: Core Cardio

Average Heart Rate: 154 (21 minutes cardio zone, 7 minutes in the peak zone)

Calories Burned: 301

Workout Summary: This workout was awesome and much more difficult for me personally than the “Cardio” version from the Alpha phase!

Workout 2: Speed 2.0

Average Heart Rate: 161 bpm (17 minutes in the peak zone, 10 minutes cardio zone) Wow!

Calories Burned: 317

Workout Summary: This was my absolute favorite workout of the entire series. My heart rate was in peak zone for most of the workout and it was SO fast paced. You do a series of rounds and repeat them each time for a shorter interval. The workout flew by and I was dripping in sweat!

Workout 3: Rip’T Circuit

Average Heart Rate: 143 (27 minutes in the cardio zone, 2 minutes in the fat burning zone)

Calories Burned: 260

Workout Summary: I found Total Body Circuit from Alpha to be more difficult than this workout. But I did like how you got to use free weights or resistance bands. I am big into lifting weights as you feel powerful and muscle definition really starts to pop at this stage.

T25 alpha speed 1.0 video

T25 Speed 1.0 Video

Workout 4: Dynamic Core

Average Heart Rate:

Calories Burned:

Workout Summary:

Workout 5: Upper Focus

Average Heart Rate:

1.0Video

Calories Burned:

Workout Summary:

How Can I Figure Out My Own Calorie Burn?

Like I said at the beginning of this article, every individual is different. I might burn 300 calories in one workout and you could burn 400 doing the same one, or maybe only 200! It all depends on your current size, level of fitness and body type. I recommend investing in a heart rate monitor.

My favorite being the Fitbit Charge HR 2. I purchased one this year and wear it EVERYWHERE. It is sleek, inconspicuous, and helps me maintain my goals.

Every day, I determine to burn 2,700 calories a day and try to do 7,000-10,000 steps. The Fitbit not only tracks how many calories you burn doing workouts but your activity throughout the day and accounts for calories burned during digestion as well. It really is an essential investment for anyone wanting to lose weight.
> Learn more about the Fitbit Charge HR 2 on Amazon by clicking here!
Thanks for reading and please let me know how many calories you burn in each Focus T25 workout. Together we can get an estimate of what the burn is and see if we match!

Google uses cookies and data to:
  • Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
  • Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
If you agree, we’ll also use cookies and data to:
  • Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
  • Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
  • Show personalized content, depending on your settings
  • Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
For non-personalized content and ads, what you see may be influenced by things like the content you’re currently viewing and your location (ad serving is based on general location). Personalized content and ads can be based on those things and your activity like Google searches and videos you watch on YouTube. Personalized content and ads include things like more relevant results and recommendations, a customized YouTube homepage, and ads that are tailored to your interests.

Click “Customize” to review options, including controls to reject the use of cookies for personalization and information about browser-level controls to reject some or all cookies for other uses. You can also visit g.co/privacytools anytime.